Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated VP, Technology Deployment professional to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The VP, Technology Deployment will lead the team that deploys and implements R1 RCM Health’s proprietary technology platform across the R1 RCM customer base. This person will report to the EVP, Deployment and will work with key operating partners in Corporate Scaling, Finance, Commercial Solutions, IT, Procurement and Real Estate
A successful candidate will lead a world class Technology Product Deployment function and play a key leadership role within the Deployment and Planning organization
- Ensuring the integration and alignment of R1 RCM revenue cycle management deployment activities to drive standardization, and to streamline and increase operational efficiency
- Coordinating and integrating Technology Deployment with the Deployment Office and Deployment processes
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and measuring of performance of processes affecting R1 RCM’s Technology Deployment; determines improvement opportunities and facilitates process improvement to affect change to employ best practices and ensure consistency
- Ensuring functions are organized through establishing clear accountabilities and decision rights, and delegation of duties
- Ensuring all R1 RCM revenue cycle management functions and activities are in compliance with all laws, regulations, and R1 RCM requirements
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of all Technology Deployment activities, risks, and issues
- Monitoring and reporting on revenues and expenses, and ensures variances are analyzed to determine corrective action as appropriate
- Accountability for a comprehensive and effective communications strategy that promotes a common understanding of the market, and our vision, strategy, and accountabilities, whilst promoting a culture of two-way communications and creates opportunities for providers and staff participation
- Ensuring collaboration with R1 RCM Health and Customer Executives and Revenue Cycle leaders to implement best practices and improve overall revenue cycle performance
- Leading by example and creating an environment that fosters R1 RCM Health’s mission, vision, and values; developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders, leaders and staff
- Establishing performance standards/metrics that are clearly communicated and objectively measured; monitoring performance and ensures necessary training, and coaching are provided
- Developing and maintaining an effective, visible, and well-respected leadership team by selecting, evaluating, developing, coaching, and managing the performance of highly accomplished professionals
- Continually evaluating and prioritizing workload ensuring optimal deployment of resources to achieve goals
- Leading continuous improvement processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Technology Deployment function and processes
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering (e.g., Computer, Industrial, Electrical, Construction), Marketing, or Business
- 10+ years of dedicated revenue cycle experience is required. Healthcare revenue cycle is highly preferred.
- 10+ years of large system based technology product deployment experience
- Experience presenting to diverse customer audiences, including C-suite and other hospital executives
- Superior leadership experience, particularly in cultivating a high-performing team, and in developing and maintaining excellent relations with hospital leadership, physicians and staff at all levels
- Vendor management and contracting experience
- Strong supervisory experience, coaching, developing and managing staff
- A style that is transparent, credible, and focused on relationship building, influence, conviction, innovation and integrity
- Ability to balance strong business capabilities and high business ethics with a commitment to service excellence
- Ability to translate vision into a strategic plan and execute the plan flawlessly
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance in a collaborative environment, holding people accountable for achieving deliverables; this individual will be an outcome driven leader
- High degree of resilience, a sense of urgency, is end-product driven and can thrive in environment of rapid change while effectively managing pressure in an effective and professional manner
- Exceptional attitude, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to express and implement concepts and ideas, both orally and in writing
- Ability to organize and set priorities to ensure that objectives are met, and delegates appropriately
- Recognizes the need for proactive change; adapts to and motivates others to adopt values, strategies, goals and plans in response to changing business conditions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.