If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
Provides strategic leadership and is responsible for the performance of the Service Voice Channel team that supports three Lines of Business for United Healthcare. This position is also accountable for program ownership of IVR, Omni, Afiniti, Nexidia, and other telephony programs.
- Develops, translates and executes strategies and operational objectives for the UHC Operations Service Voice Channel team.
- Drives the customer experience portion of the IVR design, partnering with the UHC Operations Consumer Experience group and other consumer experience stakeholders across UHC. Also partners with digital and IT teams for customer experience design.
- Develops and implements initiatives, practices, and plans to capitalize on customer-focused growth and improvement opportunities.
- Ensures the removal of barriers to delivering exceptional customer value, service, and support. Understand the Voice of the Customer and translates that into action to ensure all customers receive appropriate service levels.
- Develops and implements initiatives, practices, and plans to capitalize on customer-focused growth and improvement opportunities. Ensures the removal of barriers to delivering exceptional customer value, service, and support.
- Collaborates across the different LOB functional organizations (Call, Claims Operations, and Billing & Enrollments) for new product offerings and leads the agile development process for the Voice Channel.
- Ensures that the product launches can be scaled as appropriate across UHG, and are supported by the change management and service deployment plans to needed to train and deploy for each call center.
- Develops the governance structure for new product launches across UHC, and leads the status updates with project leads, stakeholders, as well as the steering committee to ensure effective communications to ensure adoption with service delivery during the deployment process.
- Leads the Capital Planning Process and development to ensure that the associated business cases are presented to the UHG Capital Governance Committee for review and approval.
- Collaborates with the UHC Operations functions to ensure that both product and operational services delivery training needs are identified, as well as systematically incorporated into all new service offerings. Builds collaborative working relationships with all Operations leadership teams to their needs are meet, and serves as escalation point when problem/concerns arise.
- Builds collaborative working relationships with all Operations leadership teams to their needs are meet, and serves as escalation point when problem/concerns arise.
- Defines the program deliverables including, project schedule, overall change communication plan as well as risk migration strategies. Socializes and leads the change process with each LOB business stakeholder within UHC.
- Establishes and oversees the development of scorecard reporting packages used to communicate updates to the Executive leadership teams on new product roll outs.
- Capital budget responsibilities of 5 to 10 million dollars annually
- BS/BA in business– advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of progressive leadership with large scale change initiatives (ie people, processes and technology) that involve significant technology/systems development and deployment
- 10+ years of Telephony and/or IVR experience
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment with the ability to build relationships/collaborate and influence all levels of leadership: strong conflict resolution skill sets.
- Strong knowledge of the health care industry and technology trends.
- Highly skilled at effectively managing divergent business priorities with lean resources.
- Previous Executive experience in leading a cross- functional team, as well as navigating a complex matrix environment with politically sensitive concerns.
- Minnetonka, MN location preferred
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.