Job Description Summary
The Vulnerability Management Systems Engineer 2 is responsible for design, analysis, configuration and maintenance of complex systems software solutions, based on a thorough knowledge of systems engineering and programming concepts and techniques. Systems software engineering/programming is a specialized area of software engineering/programming focused on software that operates/controls computer hardware and provides a platform for running end user applications. Includes operating systems, device drivers, utilities, and software; development tools (e.g., assemblers, compilers, etc.). The Vulnerability Systems Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
In this role, the Vulnerability Management Systems Engineer 2 will respond to and address all new vulnerabilities and threats identified within Humana’s Citrix environment. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented and have the ability to coordinate with multiple teams to address any and all identified vulnerabilities in an expedited manner. Occasional work outside of normal business hours is to be expected.
- 3+ years as a Windows Server Systems Engineer in design, analysis, configuration and maintenance of complex systems software solutions, based on a thorough knowledge of systems engineering and programming concepts and techniques
- Experience includes Vulnerability and Threat Management of operating systems, device drivers, utilities, and software.
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Experienced in XenApp 7.x, StoreFront, PVS, and AppSense.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field
- Proficiency in PowerShell is a plus
Scheduled Weekly Hours40