Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
The Warehouse & Driving Associate is responsible for picking, stocking and tracking warehouse inventory, loading company delivery and service vehicles and delivering wholesale and retail inventory to Safelite locations and other automotive glass retailers.
- Receives incoming inventory items, logs into warehouse system, and stocks inventory in the proper location.
- Fills customer invoices, checks part numbers, cleans and packs inventory items and loads them onto company vehicles for delivery.
- Drives company vehicles to deliver inventory to Safelite® AutoGlass locations and other automotive glass retail shops.
- Inspects inventory for defects, scratches or other damage. Buffs scratches out of glass when necessary using appropriate equipment.
- Tracks all inventory in appropriate system.
- Organizes and cleans warehouse space and company vehicles.
- Reports any customer problems or concerns immediately.