Deliver supplies and goods on a daily basis to all scheduled delivery locations in a courteous, timely manner. Receive deliveries and restock warehouse shelves.
- Project a positive, service oriented attitude to all guest and resort staff.
- Deliver supplies and goods on a daily basis to all scheduled delivery locations in a courteous, timely manner.
- Stock Warehouse shelves on a daily basis in accordance to Serve Safe and FIFO.
- Follow proper procedures in daily receiving of supplies and goods: match purchase orders/receiving documents to delivered supplies and goods-check for correctness in quantity (including weight, pack size specifications) and quality (condition of goods).
- Assist in UPS/FED EX shipping/receiving duties.
- Assist in Warehouse monthly inventories as directed.
- Assist in Warehouse sanitation/cleanliness functions as required.
- Assist in the completion of daily transfer/requisition paperwork as required.
- Perform all Warehouse/Purchasing functions as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A valid driver'slicense
- .Must possess or obtain a California Food Handlerâ€™s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Lift boxes weighing up to 100 pounds on a daily basis in accordance to established warehouse safety practices.
- Walking, standing, stooping, turning.