Oversees the receiving of all incoming product for the Trail Ridge Store. The candidate needs to be detail oriented and comfortable with learning different computer programs. Unloads, receives, and loads product and merchandise for transport to the Trail Ridge Store. Responsible for safe operation of company vehicles and merchandise to the Trail Ridge Store, safely driving merchandise and food supplies from employee housing in Estes Park to the Trail Ridge Store (22 miles). Assist in accurately receiving product, and handling of merchandise and food supplies in a safe and economic manner.
The season at Rocky Mountain National Park runs from approximately the end of April until mid-October. Candidate must be capable of working at an altitude of 12,000 feet
All positions at Rocky Mountain are full-time seasonal positions, there are NO full-time year round positions.
- Perform all duties with respect to the Company’s Core Values, Mission Statement, and guest services standards.
- Provide safe transportation of product, merchandise, and food supplies from the Estes Park facility to the Trail Ridge Store (22 miles one way).
- Loading, driving and operation of 14 foot panel truck.
- Accept responsibility for receiving, storing, and issuing all products that the warehouse handles.
- Accurately sort and store all inventory.
- Maintain accurate logs and records to track and account for all merchandise as it is received.
- Inspect all merchandise as it is received to ensure all is in good and usable condition, proper quantity count, and invoiced according to purchase order.
- Produces, distributes, and files all necessary documents to support the receiving of merchandise.
- Computer input of all merchandise received.
- Establish and maintain order in all warehouse storage areas.
- Rotate all products, when appropriate, to represent a “First In-First Out” philosophy of product usage.
- Be able to recognize all products the warehouse handles on a regular basis.
- Accurately check in vendor deliveries.
- Work closely with the Receiving Warehouse Supervisor to establish operational priorities.
- Communicate to supervisor any inventory discrepancies.
- Must have valid non-CDL driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Working knowledge of all products stored in warehouse and how to handle.
- Ability of organize and prioritize your daily routine.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and concise manner.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 70 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.