Tracking Code 1909-876 Job Description
Are you skilled in supervising a team that delivers excellent customer service? Do you take the time to learn what motivates each of your team members? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our Uniform Advantage warehouse!
We're a growing company with high demand for our products and services, so we're adding new positions! UA Brands has six operating divisions that are supported by our high-volume warehouse / distribution center located right outside of Atlanta, Georgia in Lithia Springs. Our Fulfillment Supervisor assists the Fulfillment Manager in planning, coordinating, and directing the fulfillment process. You will ensure continuous customer satisfaction consistent with the established standards through supervision of production schedules and subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct daily leadership of Fulfillment Associates to ensure the safe, clean, and efficient operation of the fulfillment department.
- Applies sound communication and motivational techniques in supervising and coaching employees.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods and quality of product.
- Constantly reviews work in their area to identify and eliminate waste through process improvement.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Responsible for department opening and closing duties.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Management or supervisory experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Prior Supervisor experience, 2-5 years is a MUST.
- Prior experience as a Production Supervisor is a plus.
- Prior experience in a Distribution Facility is a plus.
- Prior experience in an E-commerce Fulfillment Operation is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must repeatedly lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your Warehouse Work Environment
- The distribution center is subject to loud noise levels due to mechanical equipment.
- Our Fulfillment Supervisor will often work near moving mechanical parts.
- Hours will be 4-10 hour day shifts and 3 days off.
- Shifts can be anywhere from 6:00 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday, and 6:00 am to 4:30 pm on weekends.
- Alternating schedules to include weekend shifts (must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as required).
- Pay for performance incentive opportunity $$$$$.
Click here to see what our employees say about working for our UA divisions!
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
As an industry leader for 30 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get a phone call or email from us, which will include a request to complete our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Job Location Lithia Springs, Georgia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular