CHF Industries, Inc. is a leading marketer and manufacturer of window curtains, decorative bathroom products, fashion bedding and accessories in the US. Founded 90 years ago, CHF is recognized as a leader in innovative product development, creative merchandising, global sourcing and exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a Warehouse Management IT Developer in our Charlotte, NC office to support our warehouse operation. This developer will have the responsibility of understanding the full life-cycle of front to back end development of the business data warehouse.
CHF offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance & and a 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
- Barcoding & RFID
- Data Collection / RF
- Inventory / Physical Inventory
- Small Parcel Shipping Integration
- Senior level COBOL programmer with 10 year of experience
- Warehouse management software
Highly Desired Experience:
- Strong knowledge of IBMi using CLP and Query
- EDI experience with Gentran EDI Translator
- Exposure to FTP and AS2 Communications
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Knowledge of software development life cycle techniques
- Works well autonomously and in small groups
- Fluent with MS/Office Suite