Look in the mirror. You're smart, motivated and ready for something bigger. Why not work at a place that's changing everything we know about prescription benefits? Here at UnitedHealth Group and our growing OptumRX pharmacy network, we're serving more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our customers and their care providers. In this role, you'll help keep our high volume pharmacy benefits facility running smoothly with emphasis on maintaining inventory and storage of prescription medicines. In addition to having impact on a great team, you'll also discover the career opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Monitor prescription drug inventory within pharmacy computer system
- Receive inventory and ensure accurate product receipt
- Assist with discrepancy resolution
- Maintain proper storage of prescription drug inventory in both Pharmacy and Warehouse
- Perform cycle counting activities and complete order processing
- Operate Powered Industrial Equipment such as Reach Truck and Order Picker
- Load up outbound loads to various shipping carriers
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- 1+ years of operating Powered Industrial Equipment such as: (Reach Truck, Order Picker, Fork lift, etc.)
- 1+ years of inventory job experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Forklift, Receiving, Warehouse, Pharmacy, Rx, Packing, Pallet Jack, Order Picker, Inventory