Title Warehouse Stock Handler EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Warehouse Stock Handler's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive merchandise and invoices from deliveries. Verify invoice matches merchandise received. Accurately record information on recap sheet with neat handwriting. Make copies and distribution to ICS and Store Manager.
- Immediately notify the supervisor of all discrepancies and damaged merchandise.
- Store items in established storage methods, and stock location based on turnover and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Immediately notify the supervisor of any merchandise damaged during the storage or delivery of merchandise to the store.
- Make merchandise ready to deliver to stores as instructed.
- Perform physical inspection of the forklift before operating. Ensure the forklift is in proper working order, and all safety features are in place. Report forklift malfunctions to supervisor. The forklift must be repaired before operating.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to bend, twist, walk, run, kneel, crouch, stoop, do repetitive movement.
- Ability to use hands to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Requires on your feet physical activity, the ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds and carry them varying distances.
- Ability to desend stairs and / or ladders.
- Competitive wage
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Local Candidates Only
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.