Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! This position oversees assigned associates to ensure the completion of daily tasks and responsibilities, resolves issues preventing the completion of daily tasks are responsibilities, and maintains responsibility for retrieving purchase orders and accepting vendor deliveries.
- Enforces policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations
- Evaluates current processes and procedures and recommends changes to warehouse management
- Responsible for warehouse associate scheduling
- Ensures assigned associates have the tools and resources necessary to carry-out position responsibilities; Reviews performance of direct reports; May assist with recruiting and establishing performance expectations
- Trains associates on a variety of position related processes, procedures, and tasks
- Accepts warehouse deliveries, and keys deliveries and wholesale transactions into the appropriate system
- Assists with inventory of parts to verify accuracy of location and quantity
- Manages and maintains warehouse fleet
- Manages and maintains warehouse material handling equipment
- Enforces, monitors, and evaluates associates against safety procedures
- Manages and maintains warehouse bin locator system
- Carries out sales plan for assigned location
- Evaluates parts for quality
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and changes in industry standards
- Attends and participates in various meetings and conference calls
- Prepares and distributes various reports on a regular basis
- Analyze various reports, including financial reports, and use the reports to develop business plans to improve results
- Carries out and explains methods and procedures relating to duties of direct reports and other associates
- Receives and resolves customer and associate complaints in an ethical and timely manner
- Provides World Class customer service
- May perform the duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager and direct reports, depending on market
Who we're looking for:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We'll focus on you first.
- You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.