At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Assists financial consultants by providing sales and servicing support. Duties may include: scheduling appointments for new and existing customers; monitoring and tracking referrals and sales results; issuing sales/marketing information to clients; providing customer service via telephone and written correspondence; solving operational issues; preparing sales packages; ordering supplies; coordinating appointment books; maintaining file system for prospective and existing customers; processing customer service requests (address changes, statement copies, etc.). Acts as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Financial services industry experience
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- State Life Insurance license(s)
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- State Life Insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.