BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Seasonal WEB COM SELECTOR/PACKER - Hours To Vary
Performing E-Commerce activities including:
- accurately receiving product into Club #549 inventory
- accurately and efficiently processing E-Commerce orders
- ensure all product is properly stocked in all slot locations
- accurately picking orders and packing in the appropriate boxes or containers
- ensuring all completed orders are shipped utilizing the appropriate shipping software while ensuring 100% accuracy with customer address and tracking number
- processing club member returns
- reconciling all discrepancies, including overages, shortages and damages
- Accurate activation and reconciliation of gift card orders
- directing and training new team members in accordance with policies and procedures
- ensure all security and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- operating powered equipment including: forklift, pallet jack and tugger.
- Work in all areas of the warehouse as needed
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. without assistance. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise, dust.
- When needed working on powered equipment for up to 8 hrs per day
- When needed standing, bending, lifting for up to 8 hrs per day
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.