At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Digital Teller and ATM Technology is part of Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology is searching for a highly motivated Web Developer 5. We are seeking energetic and experienced technical service professionals to join our development environment as we grow our business and help our customers’ businesses to grow.
This person will perform a variety of duties on a day to day basis including development, security, code, and peer reviews, escalated production and defect support and troubleshooting, application maintenance, monitoring and/or balancing and security remediation activities and may include one or more of the following:
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 5 + years of Java Web Services experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to address and resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects or large scale individual projects
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.