At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
IVR App Development Team is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Senior Applications Engineer.
The candidate will be working in a dynamic team delivering, building, and supporting a newly deployed web platform supporting the Contact Center Data Cache Facility environment, which provides data cache services to many contact center platforms. The team focuses on delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of our client applications.
- Analyze business problems, evaluate options and propose solutions
- Rationalize and translate business systems requirements into technical functions
- Develop java and web components using best practice
- Focus on test automation
- Provides technical leadership to other team members and small groups on multiple moderately complex projects
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Supports and performs all phases of testing leading to implementation and post-implementation support
- 10+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 7+ years of Spring experience
- Programming and development of web applications experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of UNIX experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Apache
- Git or GitHub experience
- Experience with Spark, Hive and Kafka
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 3+ years Oracle Coherence development or implementation experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.