At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Consumer Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
Interacts closely with 2 Wealth Advisors (WAs) to gather client financial information and prepare for meetings with complex, high net worth /ultra-high net worth clients (assets over $5MM). Prepares client correspondence and customized client presentation materials with little or no direction; works independently to support sales/marketing efforts. Frequently provides complex spreadsheet preparation and/or financial planning data entry and analysis (asset structures, ownership titling, stock options analysis). Researches and resolves client operational issues related to the most complex accounts for HNW/UHNW clients. Trains, provides work direction, and may supervise other WM Associates on products, procedures, and service standards. Interacts frequently with clients to help profile and identify client retention issues as well as identify potential new business opportunities across business and product lines. Occasionally leads simple or associated family relationships. Applies strong product knowledge across lines of business, and exceptional client relationship management skills. Understands client needs and refers to other partners when appropriate, including brokerage, private banking, IFS, community bank, business banking, etc. Supports HNW/UHNW new client acquisition by working with WA to research and analyze current high net worth books of business and using planning and prospecting tools and databases (e.g. Wealthstation, estate planning tools, WealthX, WealthEngine) to broaden/deepen relationships.
As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E.Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in sales support, relationship management, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of experience with HNW/UHNW clients
- 2+ years of experience with HNW/UHNW clients
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the client; including improving productivity and client satisfaction
- 2+ years demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Prior experience in sales support role
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed manner
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast paced environment while providing exceptionally high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with Client Link, SEI and Navigator
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Series 7 and 66, or equivalent, plus Life and Health Insurance licenses must be completed within 210 days of start date, if not held at the time of hire
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.