At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Consumer Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
This position will provide data and analytical support on management reports and research projects, working with different departments and partner groups in Investments. These projects may be small/simple or a part of larger/complex WIM-wide initiatives. This position will play a critical role in managing the business and solving problems, such as understanding what factors drive growth and impact customer behavior.
Working with senior consultants or directly with partners, responsible for identifying and defining business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and recommendations. Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc; recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc. Identifies business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross business sources. Develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses and/or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. May provide guidance to less experienced specialists. May partner with technology and/or with other business groups.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or comparable professional designation
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Aster
- Knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)
- Knowledge and understanding of Tableau
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Crontab
- Knowledge of R Shiny
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of quantitative development experience
- 2+ years SAS experience
- 2+ years R Studio experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.