At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Consumer Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Manages Investment Strategists and other investment professionals in the Private Bank ensuring that all investment goals (investing, servicing, and sales) are met. Will cover multiple Private Bank offices being the geographic leader for investments and will partner with Regional Manager, Senior Director Investments/Fiduciary Services, and other managers to advance the investment business. Responsible for developing business strategies that will meet regional business goals. Acts as a business leader for WM Investment Management across all delivery channels to communicate the business vision, strategies and results. Establishes solid business relationships inside and outside the organization including WM, Regional Bank and Community. Ensures that sound risk management and compliance processes are consistently followed within group. Manages, reviews and approves for exceptions to ensure compliance with Investment Management & Fiduciary policies and investment guidelines. Provides oversight, coaching, and education to investment strategists including implementation and consistent use of 4 asset classes to provide for broad portfolio diversification and in the adoption of an investment consulting approach to the business. Responsible for managing to budget; hiring, performance management, and coaching of team members. Producing RIMs will set an example by effectively managing the investment decisions for a book of accounts for high net worth clients.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of investment management experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience in investment management
- An active Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.