At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Consumer Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Responsible for providing sales management, oversight and coaching to regional managers (Regional Managing Directors /Regional Directors, line of business (LOB) team leads) as they coach producers who operate as Relationship Managers for our very best clients. Helps SMD deliver on sales results and holds shared accountability with the SMD for sales results in the region; Accountable for implementing programs that will drive sales and coaching effectiveness, partnering with the in-market RMDs to recruit, hire and on-board producers in a manner that positions them for success in partnering with other Wealth professionals, sourcing and closing new sales opportunities, and delivering on key aspects of our Private Bank client experience. The Senior Director of Sales reports dually into the Senior Managing Director and the Head of National Sales and will reinforce and lead key national sales messages, initiatives and consistency in the markets he/she supports, ensuring uniform adoption and execution, such as the Wealth Management tactical sales process, coaching disciplines and integrity management of our compensation plans. Responsibilities also include: act as executive sponsor for the regions participation in all of our training programs and will provide coaching, encouragement and reinforcement of training, standards, concepts and follow-through; inspect adoption and utilization of WM programs and protocols holding managers and producers accountable for process adherence and results; partner with LOB Senior Directors to drive strong business mix by all producers throughout the region. Also acts as active participant in regional Operations and Productivity Reviews, sales meetings, pipeline and relationship reviews, facilitating as appropriate; also participate in key National Sales communication channels, such as The Private Bank National Sales Call, providing subject-matter-expertise, sharing best practices and sales success stories and hosting of the weekly call.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of sales management and coaching experience, in wealth management
- 5 + years of HNW sales experience.
- 5+ years of HNW wealth management sales management experience. Leadership/management experience;
- Fully understands the Generalist and Specialist roles and responsibilities within Wealth Management and their respective compensation plans;
- Experienced communicator around sophisticated investment management topics and ability to convey and articulate a comprehensive investment story.
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, retain and coach sales professionals effectively;
- Regional Managing Director/Regional Director Experience.
- Industry Designations such as CFP, CFA, CIMA, etc.;
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or other advanced degree preferred;
- Series 7, 63/65, 24 or 9/10, and State Insurance Licenses preferred or ability to obtain within 210 days.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.