Supports the Sr Wealth Planner/Strategist in providing wealth planning services to high net worth clients generally above $5MM. Prepares analysis and work product on moderate to complex cases. Develops comprehensive, integrated and multigenerational wealth plans. Focuses on cash flow analysis, insurance analysis, education funding analysis, executive compensation issues and stock option analysis, income tax planning, charitable planning, business succession, asset protection, and estate and wealth transfer planning. Partners with relationship manager/team during the consultative process with the client and also assists with overall client discovery. May deliver the plan in partnership with the relationship team. Documents, follows up on status of, and supports the closing of opportunities identified from the wealth planning process. Provides moderate to more advanced planning support. May provide support as a subject-matter expert for a specific specialty or type of service. Helps develop new clients jointly with internal partners as well as individually with external sources. Works closely with internal product teams to understand the changes to WM financial services products. Acts as a wealth planning generalist and product expert, when necessary. Monitors and tracks client revenues related to wealth planning work to ensure sales opportunities are maximized. May review work of and provide ongoing training and support to Wealth Planning Analysts. Reviewsdocuments such as wills, trusts, corporate governing documents, and others. May work on research projects, presentations, writing assignments, or other projects as they arise, which support a client s plan, Regional Planning, or a specific business initiative. Adheres to planning procedures and protocols. This position is centralized within a region supporting multiple hubs.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: tax planning, financial planning, or wealth planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- A Juris Doctor (JD) degree
- Brokerage or wealth management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of High Net Worth (HNW) clients: financial planning
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.