Bed Bath & Beyond is looking for a talented and experienced Web Analytics individual who can contribute to the success of our web analytics initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong Omniture/Adobe Analytics experience as well as exceptional overall analytics skills.
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly eCommerce dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at all levels, including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports.
- Analyze web traffic and site behavior using Omniture for customer and business insights to support business decisions and deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, margin, traffic and conversion).
- Maintain and support Omniture data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Create future capabilities for Multivariate and A/B testing.
- Partner internally and externally to ensure best practices in metrics and decision making are being maintained. Proactive in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance.
- Monitor and report on personalization areas across sites and develop recommendations and testing strategies to improve performance for each personalization area.
- 2 years experience with Omniture Site Catalyst preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in an eCommerce environment that focused on web analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in data analysis. Very comfortable managing, manipulating and analyzing large data sets.
- Strong problem solving skills. Strong analytic capabilities to provide insights as well as recommendations for changes to convince key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently.
- Bachelor Degree (MS preferred) with specific training and experience in field.
- Experience with data validation a plus
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.