At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The PMO Technology team is seeking a web application engineer for a position with our team. The PMO Technology team supports portfolio and project management applications, including PM Universal Workstation (PMUWS), CA PPM, Microsoft Project Server (MSPS). Etc.
- Uses vendor specifications, diagnostic tools, etc. to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to
- Meet established service level agreements. Completes required logs and reports. Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the
- Development of moderately complex, computer solutions. Performs modeling, simulations and analysis. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Updates and completes
- Documentation, procedures and user guides. Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment. Participates in
- Testing and updating the business continuation plan. Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Deploy, support vendor applications. This may include writing code for interfaces, data feeds, etc.
The preferred work locations are Chandler-AZ, Charlotte-NC, Minneapolis-MN or Des Moines-IA. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of these locations with no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 2 + years of experience writing relational database queries for stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- 1+ year of MS SQL server experience
- 1+ year of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- Clarity experience
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Linux expertise in copying files between servers, creating or modifying folders and files, changing permissions and ownership, environment variables, creating and handling tar files, etc.)
- CA PPM experience
- Experience installing and support 3rd party vendor software products
- Experience using tools like Putty, WinSCP, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio
- A detailed, logical thinker, problem solver & team player
- Experience working with onsite/offshore teams
- Wells Fargo application development experience.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.