At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Internet Authentication and Fraud Development group within Digital has an opportunity for a Senior engineer in it's Secure Identity Management Services (SIMS) development team. Lead a team of developers through technical analysis, design and development of complex business functionality. Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff. This is a hands-on role with primary focus on Actimize development and operational support of SIMS Fraud and Actimize platform.
· Participate in the entire SDLC and interface with project managers, QA and deployment teams.
· Work with project manager, business analyst and help system architect develop the architectural solution.
· Design, develop and test the Actimize IFM/RB4 platform components like web service interface, AIS, RCM, UDM, CDS, DART and database changes.
· Provide development support for tuning new Fraud detection models.
· Assign, track and drive to resolution software defects / Maintenance requests in a timely manner.
· Prepare Actimize DEV testing environments, build and deploy applications, co-ordinate dev testing and certify releases to QA environment.
· Prepare installation and troubleshooting documents and participate in operational reviews.
· Troubleshoot production issues and provides developer support for installs.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 3+ years of Actimize experience
- 7+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of fraud prevention and authentication area experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
· 3+ years Actimize development experience which includes the programming/configuring Actimize Remote Banking and RCM web applications.
· Demonstrated experience in deploying, monitoring and supporting the Actimize components like Actimize Intelligence Server (AIS) and Risk Case Manager(RCM)
· Prior experience in configuring and performance tuning Actimize deployments in a high volume, high availability environment.
· Prior experience with deploying and supporting large scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations.
· Prior development experience in Actimize IFM/RB4 platform components is a PLUS.
· Custom Fraud model development using AIQ.
· Prior experience with Apache Tomcat/Spring TC Server is a PLUS·
· Prior experience working with Linux and Solaris environments and associated scripting languagesJob Expectations
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific time, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Mountain time, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Central time, or 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern time
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.