At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Note: This position is open to any core Wells Fargo location including telecommute.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to develop full life cycle web applications. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex applications in support of Enterprise Information Security Continuous Monitoring.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, Java Script, HTML, Kendo UI, Angular JS, XML, ASP, Dependency injection, SQL, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Works with multiple data platforms to deliver best cyber security solutions to protect Wells Fargo customers: RDBMS, Hadoop/Hive/Spark, Splunk.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develop service applications, and analyze business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 3+ years of web services development experience
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 6+ years of C# experience
- 2+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 8+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 4+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 2+ years of stored procedures development experience
- 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 1+ year of information security experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- Tableau experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: web based
- Knowledge and understanding of web systems: architecture or design
- Wells Fargo application development experience
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience with .NET C# 4.5 framework; SQL Server 2012 version 2; and HTML 5 (prior post)
- 5 years’ experience Bootstrap V3 (prior post)
- At least 4 years of JSON experience (prior post)
- 2+ years of MS Active Directory experience (prior post)
- Must be able to develop front-end, Middle Tier, and back end components of a web based application
- 4+ years of Entity Framework or any other ORM like nhibernate
- 4+ years of experience of working with RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL) and database design
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark, Splunk) or willingness to learn
- Syncfusion experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.