Within PVSI & Community Bank Technology (CBT), there is an exciting opportunity for a software development Engineer who will be responsible for developing highly scalable applications with resilient RESTful APIs. You will be joining an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, development, coding, testing and business logic that goes into creating high quality software following industry best practices.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- The candidate will be working on an Agile and collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners developing and support industry best products.
- Be a Lead Developer on an agile scrum squad developing RESTful APIs.
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team.
- Teach test automation skills to fellow agile team members that may be more traditional dev oriented.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 5+ years of middleware development experience
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- 2+ years of experience with Microservices architecture and patterns, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment.
- Experience with these technical languages and products: J2EE, Spring, Tomcat 7.0, RAML, SQL and JDBC, Eclipse, JUNIT, GRADLE, GitHub, JProfiler, Springboot, Postman, JSON, and Kafka.
- Experience with Oracle DBMS and NoSQL DBMS
- Experience with Cloud Environments
- Proficiency in Testing using BDD/TDD and familiar with Gherkins/Cucumber for writing BDD
- Experience with Java automated testing
- Experience with Jenkins, cucumber, test automation & reporting tools
- Experience developing in/with agile & CI tools: Jira, Confluence, Artifactory
- Proficiency in writing code, logging, and unit testing
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.