At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is a senior level SharePoint/Web Developer for the Wells Fargo Information Protection Technologies Development Team. This position performs SharePoint/Web Design and Development as well as Administration and Support, within the Corporate Risk line of business at Wells Fargo. This position will have interactions with SharePoint site collection admins, site owners, end users, Enterprise SharePoint Team Members and Microsoft SharePoint vendor support Engineers. The ideal candidate will be capable of focusing on Design/Development of SharePoint web sites, as well as capable of performing SharePoint Administration and Support activities and acting as a mentor for less experienced team members.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7 + years of SharePoint development experience
- 5+ years of SharePoint administration experience
- 5 + years of experience with SharePoint Designer
- 5+ years of experience with MS InfoPath
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience including working with Information Security teams or projects
- 2+ years of information security experience
- 2+ years of experience working with ShareGate, Fiddler or similar migration/reporting tools
- 1+ years of experience working with SharePoint Report Builder or other reporting tools
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to gather and write Business Requirement Definitions (BRD)
- Advanced SharePoint skills
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCMCSD, MCAD)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.