Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is required to support development activities related to the Hospital Pricing Model (HPM), Physician Pricing Model (PPM), and Unit Cost Reporting Tool (UCRT). These web-based applications are used to model the financial impact of changes in provider contracts for E&I, M&R, and C&S, to track and report the associated unit cost impacts, and to support affordability initiatives.
- Degree in Computer engineering
- 5+ years of development experience in Healthcare domain
- Professional experience in all the phases of Software development life cycle, which includes Software Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of Client/Server and Web-based applications using N-Tier Architecture
- Experience in HealthCare Insurance
- Experience in Agile Software Development Methodology
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience developing applications using C# with SQL Server and Oracle as databases using ADO.Net and LINQ Components
- Proficiency in T-SQL Queries, Views, Joins, Functions, SQL Stored Procedures, Database Triggers
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.