UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Design, implement and maintain client and server-side web and service applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain web applications working with established devops lifecycle processes based on Agile methodologies
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Proactively monitor and identify production and non-production application issues. Analyze, fine-tune and optimize client/server-side web and service developed applications
- Provide technical support and consultation for developed applications and infrastructure configuration
- Serve as a mentor to peers in your team.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ or more years of experience with HTML & CSS
- 3+ or more years of experience working with T-SQL and PL-SQL
- 3+ or more years of experience working with ASP.NET & C#
- 3+ or more years of experience using MVC and Web API
- 3+ or more years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP, Web API, WCF)
- Health care industry experience
- Experience with public facing, high volume transaction Websites and portals
- Experience in responsive-design UX Frameworks (Bootstrap UI, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in SOLID Principles
- Demonstrated experience in Architectural Design Patterns
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.