Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wholesale Banking Technology Platform Management is seeking Application Support Engineers to support the BPM platform that runs number of critical applications like Cornerstone, WICE, GE and CTS that are involved with functions like Customer due Diligence, AML, KYC, Equipment Finance and Customer onboarding.
- Provide support for production and lower environments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot system runtime performance.
- Build new Environments and expand capacity as required.
- Work with application owners and application support teams to help resolve issues.
- Establish common patterns and sets standards for application logging (business event versus system or technical logging) error handling, and process instance recovery.
- Involved with deploying code into various environments.
- Ensure compliance with Wells Fargo Technology standards.
- Work on fixing vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Also responsible for Product Upgrades, Capacity & Performance Management, Monitor & Tune Platform Usage, Benchmark Performance Testing, Core Integrations , Access & Security and Infrastructure Support.
This candidate will work on various project engagements, across Wells Fargo and support the BPM platform through Implementation, configuration, custom scripting, and application deployments within the BPM systems environment.
Position requires working on-site during regular working hours and flexibility to provide support remotely during off-hours (including holidays) as needed. This position may require some domestic travel 1 to 2 times a year.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of web systems environments experience
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years of WebSphere experience
- 2+ years of application production support experience
- Web application installations, upgrades, and deployment experience
- Experience with servers or systems that support/host web applications
- 2+ years of experience with IBM BPM 8.x and above in configuration, troubleshooting and administration.
- Experience with at least one Webserver like Apache HTTP or IHS server and its integration with IBM BPM.
- Experience with IBM ODM and understanding of Business Rules engine.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux scripting or jython/jacl.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing team environment with aggressive timelines
- Individual must have excellent communication and written skills
- Good understanding of Java and J2EE concepts.
- Familiarity with HP Server Automation or Venafi Trust protection platform.
- Related technology consulting with strong customer interaction and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.