Weekend Adolescent Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNOakdale
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Oakdale MN Direct Support Professional Adolescent Caregiver REM Ramsey
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
REM Ramsey is seeking summer help from you working with children and adolescents who experience mental health challenges.
We offer personalized services in our group homes, which are nestled throughout the community. Our expert staff provides therapeutic supports and around-the-clock care for children in need. We utilize therapeutic models that include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis and Developmental Repair. Our care is individualized according to each child’s needs and our team members work to help children stabilize their mental health symptoms and behaviors, develop age appropriate life skills and prepare to transition back home or to independent living.
In addition to therapeutic supports we help children and adolescents with:
- Meal planning
- Academic development
- Medication management
- Social and recreational skill development
- Medical health monitoring
- Sensory programming
- Crisis plan development
- Community skill building
- Behavior management
- Paid training
- Referral bonuses
- Career development and Advancement opportunities
- Rewarding work
- Employee recognition
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with an ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, committed, and loyal
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE