Primary Location: United States-MN-MNNew Ulm
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Do you have a busy schedule but helping others is your passion and you hope to make a difference in someone's life? Habilitative Services, Inc. currently has every other weekend positions available serving those in your community. With this position it allows you to have flexibility all while still being able to have an influence in someone's life.
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
HSI is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!