Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRoseville
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Roseville MN Direct Support Professional Caregiver REM Ramsey
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews Beginning October 4!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
Looking for a second income or perhaps a flexible part-time position? REM Ramsey is currently seeking dedicated individuals to work every other weekend with those we serve in our community.
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach yet able to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.