We are seeking a Full-Time Floater Weekend Team Lead– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in an entry level position, while learning aspects of the manager role.
Weekend Team Leads/Direct Support Professionals are responsible for performing tasks that are essential to helping adults with developmental disabilities and significant behavioral challenges be as independent as possible, lead safe and satisfying lives and be active members of their community. You will act as a supervisor in the absence of the Program Manager and assist in the development of a weekend schedule
The hourly rate for the position is $12/hour. Must have On-Call availability.
Minimum Requirements to become a Weekend Team Lead/Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! 484-221-8806
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-LHAllentown@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer