Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are searching for a Weekend Team Lead in Phoenix, AZ to teach individuals with disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social skills needed to live as independently as possible in a community-based residential setting.
This is a Part-Time position that pays $11.25 per hour. You must be able to work 9:00 AM-9:00 PM on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience- preferably working with individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to establish a comfortable and supportive relationship with a person receiving supports.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Act a supervisor in the absence of the Program Manager and Senior CSS.
- Assist individuals with daily living skills and the development of independent community skills.
- Utilize ISP to access the individual’s needs and interest in the community.
- Complete training with individuals towards achieving ISP goals.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Assist in the development of a weekend schedule in coordination with the Senior CSS for the individuals to maximize their time spent in the community.
- Assist with training of new Community Support Staff and provides documentation of each training.
- Accurately complete all in-house documentation: maintains current case notes and monthly reports of the individual’s progress.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumesemail@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer