Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
Starting Rate: $11.25/hr
Community Options is in search of a competent and patient Weekend Team Lead to teach individuals with disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social skills needed to live as independently as possible in a community-based residential setting.
- Acts a supervisor in the absence of the Program Manager and Senior CSS.
- Assists individuals with daily living skills and the development of independent community skills.
- Utilizes ISP to access the individual’s needs and interest in the community, and to develop goals and objectives.
- Completes training with individuals towards achieving ISP goals.
- Builds a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Assists in the development of a weekend schedule in coordination with the Senior CSS for the individuals to maximize their time spent in the community.
- Assists with training of new Community Support Staff in all Individual Profiles/Protocols, SEEP Plan and Behavior Plan upon entrance into the home. Provides documentation of each training to the Program Manager.
- Accurately completes all in-house documentation: maintains current case notes and monthly reports of the individual’s progress.
- Responsible to ensure that all in-house documentation is completed prior to being relieved by the next shift and is communicated effectively to the next CSS prior to being relieved.
- Provides reports to the Program Manager on the individual’s progress and how it relates to their overall goals.
- Associate’s Degree in related field plus 1 year of relevant work experience, or
- High School Diploma/GED plus 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to establish a comfortable and supportive relationship with a person receiving supports.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds (average weight of manual wheelchair when chair is empty).
- Frequent lifting, stretching, and other physical exertion during positioning of consumers or equipment.
- Transports participants in own vehicle as deemed necessary by Program Manager.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- 403b with Employer Match
- FREE Tele-a-Doc 24/4 Physician Services
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for growth
- Various Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
* WALK-IN HOURS AVAILABLE *
Come apply, interview, and get hired on the spot!
(Please bring: HS Diploma/GED, Driver's License, I9 Identification)
Monday-Friday ; 10 AM - 4 PM
Address: 4667 S. Lakeshore Drive (Suite 5), Tempe, AZ 85282