What abilities I must bring to the table to be considered:
- Ability to provide incredible customer service
- Possess teamwork, and diversity awareness
- Seek opportunities to continuously learn
- Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuing food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to
- Possess organizational skills
- Work involves continuous interactions with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to4 hours
- May be exposed to various allergens
- Specific motions, weight lifting requirements and temperature conditions will vary by department
- Perishable and Prepared Foods departments require proper and safe handling of knives and other cooking or baking utensils and equipment
- In order to maintain a high standard of food safety, it is Wegmans' policy that when working in Perishable and Prepared Foods areas a hair restraint must be worn at all times. Also, facial ornaments & jewelry must be removed.
Do What You Love at Wegmans!