Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The WellBeing Coordinator plays a critical role in the delivery and deployment of the Optum International WellBeing suite of services. The coordinators are the key strategic and tactical resources for Optum International to work with the customer and identify the customer’s needs, create the strategic health promotion plan, determine the deliverables, and execute on the deliverables across the globe.
The WellBeing Coordinator provides direct support for the client organization. Their role is the day to day execution of the plan, whether it is coordinating on-site health promotion, health education, onsite wellbeing coaching, or working to improve the health & wellness culture. They are responsible for helping clients in measuring and reporting on the achievement of the client population health goals while oftentimes becoming the ‘face of wellness’ for the members. They can also work to create a coordinated plan but they do not own Vendor management or vendor relationships. They can put together an annual engagement plan for sites, countries, or regions of the globe which can include elements of digital health, incentive, employee engagement tactics, targeted health campaigns around topics such as diabetes, biometric events, health fairs, and employee physical activity challenges. This role in concert with the client can help facilitate and deploy this plan.
The WellBeing Coordinator may incorporate the following site assessment tools:
- Environmental Assessment Tool such as Optum’s Activate Audit
- Site specific surveys
- Site specific focus groups
This information will be integrated into the overall assessment results.
Identifying the customer needs is critical to the successful creation of a customer strategy. By using the assessment information, one can assess and define the customer needs.
- Identify and engage key wellbeing stakeholders within the organization
- Identify key trends present at each site, country or region using Optum and the clients internal data where available
- Define the customer goals
- Identify Measurements and Outcomes
The WellBeing Coordinator provides day to day support for health and wellness initiatives, working to a Wellbeing calendar of activity if established. Activities typically fall under one of the following categories:
- Health Communications
- Leadership Training
- Health Events
- Health Promotion Programs
- Health Challenges
- Wellness Champion Programs
State Street Specific Requests:
- Review existing materials on LiveWell, and work with Optum to ensure information on site is relevant and beneficial for State Street employees
- Design 12-18 month plan on areas to focus on for awareness campaigns and utilise Optum and other client vendor materials to deliver against the plan
- Coordinate FWT health screenings in EMEA with local State Street sites and Optum’s Wellness team
- Update BeWell Collaborate community (intranet) with up-to-date documents and wellness programmes internationally, and consider ways to improve digital engagement
- Support the coordination of wellness challenges across the international sites
- Customer facing
- Ability to analyze data
- Work across Optum and Client organization
- Co-ordinate activities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Keywords: Wellness, London, United Kingdom, Telecommute, Work from home, Homebased