Wind Crest is looking for a Wellness Manager for our 96 bed Assisted Living/Memory Care Neighborhood.
The Wellness Manager oversee’s care performance of the teams within Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Responsible for compliance with state, local and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care. This will include medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
- Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change of condition assessments. Ensures resident’s clinical assessments reflect the resident’s preferences, goals and individualized clinical needs.
- Ensures resident’s individualized service plan is maintained/updated to reflect current needs in collaboration with other assisted living/memory care team members (ALM, care associates, therapists, etc.).
- Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as hospice, therapy, home health, etc., following established plans of treatments and ensures that plan of treatments are integrated into resident’s individualized service plans per state and local regulations.
- Tracks and trends/analyzes clinical quality areas within Assisted Living and Memory Care including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration and develops corrective action plans, implements plan and evaluates results of plan identified areas of concerns.
- Actively participate in continuing care meetings to include Operations Meeting, Service Plan Meetings, Family Meetings and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
- Willingness to be available 24/7 to support clinical care needs of the residents with non- traditional hours.
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse degree program of college or university.
- Associates Degree required
- A minimum five years’ experience a registered nurse is required.
- Management experience within an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care required.
- Experience in medication management, skin/wound care, quality improvement, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of LTC documentation guidelines preferred.