At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
Reporting to the Auto Relationship Management Manager, the Auto Relationship Manager 2 is responsible for indirect auto sales activity within a designated territory. This individual will partner with all levels of management to define and execute standardized Wells Fargo Auto services, sales and marketing practices.
This position requires collaboration with all departments (credit, operations, business development, and collections), including national and regional account representatives.
• Promote and share best practices within Wells Fargo Auto
• Manage, meet and exceed all performance plans, to include mix, volume, conversion ratios, expenses, and operational issues
• Responsible for consultative business practices with all dealerships to promote a mutually beneficial relationship while keeping all customers informed of any up-to-date Wells Fargo Auto products and programs
• Responsible for establishing profitable relationships, improving current dealer relationships, and terminating non-performing dealers
• Perform other duties as assigned
The Auto Relationship Manager 2 should be familiar with inventory financing and commercial auto products.
Sales territory: Western Wisconsin including the Madison, WI area
Ideal applicant would live in Madison, WI.
Must be available and willing to work hours/schedule similar to dealerships - to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Please note: this posting may close early based on volume of applicants.
- 5+ years of relationship sales experience, relationship management experience, or a combination of both
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Auto finance experience
- Credit underwriting experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of sales or indirect auto finance operations
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Inventory financing and Commercial auto products knowledge
- Wells Fargo Auto experience
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
Wisconsin: Field Rep 002 in WI - Field Rep 002, WI
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.