At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Commercial Services team offers auto dealers competitive financing solutions for real estate, floor plan, buying/leasing equipment, working capital, and acquisition or mergers. Commercial Services also provides dealerships with access to an extensive array of commercial banking services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., including interest rate risk management, deposit and treasury management services, insurance services, merchant services, employee benefits, and wealth management.
The Relationship Manager 4 position, covering Virginia, Richmond, Fredericksburg, Virginia Beach, is focused on generating revenue, in addition to new business relationships and the management of a portfolio of middle market commercial account relationships focused on the automotive sector. This individual will develop and manage a portfolio generating annual revenues $2.5 - $5.0 million and produces new annual revenue greater than $500,000 measured on a three year rolling average.
• Developing relationships with owners and C-Level auto dealership leaders for the purpose of selling Wells Fargo’s full suite of financial services products and solutions
• Meeting annual revenue goals by actively generating new business through prospecting and cross selling efforts; representing the bank in developing and maintaining a client relationship
• Ensuring the Bank most effectively meets client needs by delivering world class client centric service, a complete line of Wells Fargo Auto products and other financial services to automobile dealerships; recognizing when to bring in product or solution specialists
• Originating, structuring, and executing mid-level transactions related to traditional commercial lending, floor planning, deposit and treasury management and/or other credit related products
• Responsible for building strong partnerships across business lines including Wells Fargo retail auto, insurance services, treasury management, derivatives, wealth management, etc.
- 5+ years of account relationship experience, credit management experience, or a combination of both
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or specialty group: lending, loan servicing, products, and credit practices
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of negotiating: interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of risk management
- Experience meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Commercial auto experience
- Understanding of Auto Market/Dealer Base in the Virginia, Richmond, Fredericksburg, Virginia Beach area
- Energetic, motivated, self-directed, great attitude, and driven to be the best
- Great team player, collaborator and innovator
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and closing skills
- Strong knowledge of treasury management products
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.