At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. #indeed
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Investment Banking - Technology, Media & Telecom Division. Associates are an integral part of the Investment Banking and Capital Markets team. They are directly involved in the design, origination, structuring and execution of investment banking products and services for existing and prospective clients. Specific Associate responsibilities include: creating detailed financial models used for valuation (DCF, LBO, merger plans, accretion/dilution, comparable company and transaction analysis); preparing marketing documents, including pitch materials, confidential offering memoranda, management presentations, fairness opinions and board presentations; conducting extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction; supporting senior bankers in their relationship management responsibilities, including interaction with current and prospective clients; and managing, developing and mentoring analysts and other support staff. Associates participate in client meetings, due diligence visits and other client interactions during which they gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers. The Associate provides these services as part of a team consisting of Analysts, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managing Directors.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to write concisely and clearly.
- Strong presence with ability to interact with client.
- Proven ability to efficiently manage resources in a time constrained environment.
- Eagerness to take ownership of pitch preparation and production.
- Team player that behaves ethically and with high integrity.
- Prior Investment Banking experience is not necessary.
- Master’s in Business Administration is preferred.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.