At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) is one of the top lead arrangers of asset-based loans in the U.S. with a large and diversified portfolio of close to 2,500 customers and $37 billion in loans outstanding. Capital Finance offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing, purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 50,000 dealers and more than 4,000 distributors and manufacturers globally in 2015. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and commitment. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, and related financial products.
Commercial Distribution Finance, Field Services Group
Looking for a career working independently in a non-office environment, where no two days are the same? Want to learn about middle market lending while working with small to medium size businesses, and developing customer relationships? If this interests you, then Commercial Distribution Finance might be the right place to start building you career. The FSR role is a remotely based, field inventory audit position focusing on risk mitigation and customer satisfaction of our mid-market loan portfolio. Not to mention at Wells Fargo & Company, you have the opportunity to forge your future with an industry leader. Click to learn more about CDF. https://cdf.wf.com/
As an Field Service Collateral Representative, responsibilities will include:
Developing customer relationships with internal and external customers to mitigate risk. Independently schedules monthly inspection requests. Travels to and conducts inventory inspections of multiple products at dealerships in an assigned territory based in Miami/Homestead, FL area. You must live in assigned territory for efficiency purposes or be willing to relocate.
- Performs physical inspections of dealer inventories and resolve discrepancies with Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) records through effective communications with customers and account managers.
- Assesses condition of collateral with prompt and accurate reporting to confirm CDF’s collateralized position.
- Develops professional relationships with customers to facilitate cooperation of audit processes and provide a best in class customer experience.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, questions, documentation issues, billing errors, disputes, program changes, and opportunities.
- Compiles information needed to meet reporting requests.
- Request payment of funds due to CDF and conduct repossessions based on direction from CDF.
- Plans effective routing of inspections to ensure maximum risk containment with minimum input from Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining work equipment including laptop computer, printer, and Personal Data Entry (PDE) Device.
- May require review and audits of financial records such as bank statements, cash receipt journals, and sales documents to ensure compliance with repayment terms
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: risk management, accounting, auditing, credit assessment, or a BS/BA or higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Customer service experience
- 2 years auditing experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- Proficient knowledge of business practices and processes.
- Able to work in outdoor environments and drive for extended periods of time (2-4 hours/day).
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Must be willing to travel overnight
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to drive up to 4 hours per day
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.