At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) (part of Wells Fargo’s Commercial Capital business) provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
Field Service Managers for CDF manages a staff of 15-18 remote employees to include Field Services Collateral Representatives (FSCRs). These FSCRs provide collateral protection and minimize portfolio losses for the company’s assets through high-quality inventory inspections.
Field Service Managers assists in the setting of the strategic direction and execution of the team’s objectives and workflow to accommodate and meet service level agreements. Helps set process and direction for team and provide direct input into performance evaluations while resolving issues and requests from internal and external customers, executing standard operating procedures, and ensuring accomplishment of team goals.
Monitors dealers and identifies associated risk. Proactively adjust routines and resourcing as needed based on associated risk minimizing portfolio risk. Interfaces directly with customers and employees in the field through “ride alongs” with FSCRs as well as performing floorchecks/repossessions/special requests on key accounts. Reviews completed audits and seeks customer feedback on a regular basis to ensure FSR compliance with policies and procedures.
Locations: Pittsburgh, PA; Columbus, OH; Lansing MI.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: risk management, accounting, auditing, or credit assessment through work, military or education
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory finance auditing practices and principles
- Experience leading a remote team
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic Planning
- Critical Thinking skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Portfolio Management Experience
- Project Management Experience
- CDF Experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Pennsylvania: Field Rep 002 in PA - Field Rep 002, PA
Ohio: Field Rep 002 in OH - Field Rep 002, OH
Michigan: Field Rep 002 in MI - Field Rep 002, MI
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.