At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments).
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
Assist in the production of mortgage or consumer loans, working with Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, Marketing Directors, or other sales representatives. Maintain contact with internal/external customers, brokers, clients and/or corporate clients to ensure follow-up of loan application or closed loan package. Assist through the production/underwriting process, resolving file problems, bottlenecks, suspense items and credit issues. Act as a liaison between operations, sales, servicing, and as a primary contact for clients. Provide client relationship management support in areas such as pipeline management, loan operations, pricing, programs, products, and technical support. Orient new and existing clients by conducting client walk-throughs and training clients on products, services, and company policies, procedures, and regulations. Communicate with clients, brokers or corporate clients regarding status of loans and reconciling discrepancies. Research and resolve account questions and account transactions as identified by clients, brokers or corporate clients. Track and monitor client portfolio on an ongoing basis for compliance. Prepare regular performance reports of account activities. Authorize pricing exception requests within designed exception authority. Provide technical support to clients on WF websites. May conduct web site
training for clients.
Hours are Mon-Fri 10a-7pRequired Qualifications
- 2+ years of client service experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Consumer lending experience
- Knowledge and understanding of home equity and mortgage sales
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.