At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Work Schedule:Work Schedule: Must be available to work Moonday - Saturday 800am - 500pm ((If you work Saturday, you will have one weekday off). Schedule can vary depending upon the work volume and business needs.
****Please note position is currently located in downtown Portland, but will be relocating to the Montgomery Park location at 2701 NW Vaughn Street, Portland, OR 97210, in December of this year. Must be able to work downtown Portland until that time. At the new location, free parking will be available.****
Under general supervision, performs a variety of wire transfer operational tasks for moderately complex processes or functions within the Wire Investigations team. Accountable for entire process from receipt of work/item to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers using multiple systems. Duties may include: working Investigation cases as assigned from start to finish; receiving, repairing, and verifying transactions; contacting appropriate resources as needed and following established policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Investigation cases may be related to compliance, fraud, or customer request related to both USD and Foreign Currency transactions. Use multiple online systems, to include; Hogan SVP/SVT, TGBR, PEGA, MTS, and Intellimatch.
We are a production environment where speed and accuracy are essential as we process large dollars under specific deadlines. You must be self-motivated and have the ability to quickly make decisions, applying skills learned while being accountable for accurate daily work. You would be working within a diverse group where daily team goals are met through cooperation and teamwork.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, operations or a combination of both
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- 1+ year of wire payments or transfers experience
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Customer service experience
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize work
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong alpha-numeric data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Proven experience with listening and processing information effectively.
- Strong focus on mitigating Risk.
- A strong candidate would have a good background in geography.
- Experience with Hogan, SVP, SVT, PEGA
- Understanding of Dodd Frank legislation requirements
- Familiar with FX currency conversions
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.