At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client’s unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) offices that support clients and field offices by providing trust administration, investment management, and fiduciary services.
The WM Fiduciary Administrator 1 – Personal Trust Market Service Team administers the client account and/or responds to client requests regarding trust and/or agency/custody accounts individually or in a team environment in order to service FMS relationships while managing the risk of those accounts. Under general supervision, duties typically include: reading, interpreting and applying trust document language to specific situations; making frequent distributions of cash or assets; conducting comprehensive reviews of account activity and terms of all types of accounts following Wells Fargo policies/procedures; and providing the general administration for a book of assigned investment management and trust accounts. Performs fiduciary duties as an officer of the bank. May identify customer needs and offer solutions. May have direct customer contact.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following industries: financial, trust, or legal or one of the following degrees or certifications: BA or higher in Trust & Wealth Management, JD, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (tm) or Certified Trust Fiduciary Advisor
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.