At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
The WM Fiduciary Administrator 2 position on the Fiduciary Terminations and Transfers Team administers the client account in order to service Wealth Management Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) relationships while managing the risk of those accounts. Duties may include: setting up, administering, terminating and distributing moderately complex accounts of all types. Identifies customer needs and offers solutions. Develops knowledge of investment strategies, objectives, asset allocations. Communicates directly with clients, WF Partners and Centers of Influence as well as external resources i.e. accountants, attorneys, who are related to the client s accounts as part of day to day administration. Analyzes trust/financial information, reacts accordingly and re-prioritizes if appropriate. May provide work direction.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following industries: financial, trust, or legal; or 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following industries: financial, trust, or legal plus one of the following degrees or certifications: BA or higher in Trust & Wealth Management, JD, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (tm) or Certified Trust Fiduciary Advisor
- Ability to review trust agreement documents and ensure bank compliance
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.