At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client’s unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) offices that support clients and field offices by providing trust administration, investment management, and fiduciary services.
The WM Fiduciary Associate 2 on the Philanthropic Grant Administration Team provides assistance and support to specialized fiduciary administrators for all types of charitable trusts and agencies for charitable and tax exempt entities in a FMS environment. Under general supervision, duties may include: providing basic administration support for setting up, administering, terminating and distributing philanthropic accounts of all types, and making frequent distributions of cash or assets following Wells Fargo policies/procedures. May identify customer needs and offer solutions. May have direct customer contact.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Knowledge and understanding of philanthropic concepts
- Solid decision making skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in a fiduciary administration middle office
- Experience in Charitable Grant Program Management
- Experience with the following applications: SEI trust system, Trust Money Movement, Micro Edge Gifts
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.