At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
The Estate Associate assists Estate Specialists with account administration, sales activities and relationship management. Provides proactive client service and addresses client inquiries. Interacts frequently with clients, internal departments and/or external resources to research and resolve complex operational issues related to moderately complex to highly complex accounts. Assists in profiling and may identify client retention issues as well as potential new business opportunities across WMG product lines. Prepares preliminary client correspondence and customized professional client presentation materials to support sales/marketing efforts. Demonstrates basic to intermediate product knowledge and an ability to strategize around ways to identify new business opportunities. May assist with financial/wealth planning such as less complex spreadsheet preparation and analysis. Understands trust terminology and has the knowledge to interpret basic trust documents. Provides basic administrative support such as phone coverage, calendar maintenance, travel planning, etc. May provide work direction and training to other Trust Associates.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo ClientLink application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Trust operations applications and systems such as: SEI Trust 3000 and TRMS (Trust Money Movement Systems)
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Knowledge and understanding of trust and estate administration
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.