At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for proactively supporting Fiduciary Specialists in development and delivery of advice, client acquisition and relationship mgmt. Provides ongoing service in alignment with the needs of clients by preparing customized client presentations/ investment reviews, gathers and researches prospect information to support sales/marketing efforts, and relationship mgmt. Interfaces with non-IFS Relationship Managers as facilitator/liaison for seamless delivery of IFS services and solutions. Serve as a primary point of contact for Service Management, partners, and/or external resources to research and resolve moderate to highly complex IFS account issues and delivers extraordinary client experience. Identifies, escalates and monitors client retention issues. Coordinates with Service Management by driving fulfillment of IFS transactions including investment trades, discretionary distributions, securing compliance documentation, updating and recording client events, maintaining files within policies, and resolving operational issues. Reviews risk management reports related to Key Risk Indicators to identify areas for IFS attention. Interacts with clients, prepares client correspondence and investment research reports, and schedules client reviews. May conduct discovery meetings, provides initial Reg 9. Applies deep knowledge of investment, fiduciary, capital markets, estate planning structures, asset diversification and assists in portfolio and trust deconstructions to support the IFS team. Teams with IFS to deliver basic wealth planning such as cash flow and Monte Carlo modeling, preparing planning illustrations, leveraging standard modules from planning software. Provides administrative support such as phone coverage, travel planning, etc. Builds partnerships with other line of business associates to foster teamwork and working relationships. Incumbent may support multiple functional areas or a single functional area.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- 2+ years of client support experience
- Wealth or investment management experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.